Tuesday 24 November 2015

YOUR TIME STARTS NOW……

(School Newsletter interview)


My earliest memory is….  Climbing trees.
My first relationship was….  Sweet and short lived.
My most treasured possession is…  knowledge.
My mother and father always told me….  Yes but you’re different.
I wish I had….. More time to do everything.
I wish I hadn’t…. Stayed up so late reading.
My guiltiest pleasure is… not feeling guilty.
My happiest moment is…the present.
At home I cook…. Cakes for the neighbours.
My favourite gadget is…none.
I’m not so good at…… maths.
When I was a child I wanted to…. Be an archeologist.
The book that changed my life is……books are constantly changing my life!
If  I could live anywhere…I would need more than one of me.
It’s not fashionable but I love…. Trashy movies.
My worst trait is…. Talking too much or not enough.
My best trait is….  Creativity.
Friends say I am…calm.
I’d love to….makes costumes for films.
If  I could change one thing in the world it would be…..hatred.
My greatest fear is…..feeling stuck, settling for something.
If only I could….declutter.
The last big belly laugh I had was….a couple of days ago.
I relax by….. Reading.
What I don’t find amusing is…. Ignorance.
I’m always being asked…. Say something in French.
My favourite place in the world… too many.
At the moment I’m listening to…. City Calm Down, SOAK, Echo and the Bunnymen.
My favourite work of art is…. Too many.
My worst job was….. For a dodgy photographer.
The strangest place I've ever slept…in a bathtub.

No comments: