Tuesday 5 March 2013

Gratitude

I began my grateful journey years ago without realising.
I was recently separated, my gorgeous twins were still so small.  we were living in the south of France, surrounded by my beautiful supportive and creative friends, doing things we loved best.
I was sssoooo grateful, i was scared the bubble might burst!
Seven years later, in Australia, it is still intact, sometimes fragile and a little bruised due to monumental life changes, all positive though quite challenging.
So i need to thank myself for allowing change and have faith in my choices.
I am a firm believer that all things happen for a reason, even if it takes a while to figure out.
So now, i'm feeling better already and hope to share glimpses of my grateful adventures, past, present and future!

No comments: